Tuesday, November 24, 2015

AHOLIC SHOP IS NOW OPEN!

Wazzup Aholics?? I'm super excited today because I am officially launching my online shop at Spreadshirt! I've been dabbling at designs for our Musings of the Book-a-holic Fairies Blog. And of course, my personal blog which is this blog, Aholically Aholic. 

I suggest you bookmark the page so it won't get lost and you can come back whenever you want to. I also have this image at the side bar =======================> 
Just click on it to go the store.

I would appreciate it very much if you send me a picture of what you've bought so I can post it on my social media. Tag me on Twitter: @EAM0222 or on Instagram @mauvebookaholic

When I have more time, I'll create more. There are a lot of things I want to design. If you want me to create a design for you, send me a message thru the form at the right side. I have to warn you though that I'm not a professional graphic designer. More like a professional dabbler ^-^

So keep on coming back to see what's new! Happy Shopping!!



I took some screenshots of some of my designs so you'll have a sneak peek of what I've created. These are so far my personal favorites.



Aholically Aholic Shirt


Bookaholic Fairies Shirts




Krista and Becca Ritchie are very kind to let me use some things from my all-time favorite series, Addicted Series/Calloway Sisters. If you are a fan of these books, you'll get the meaning behind my creations.




Of course,  I could not help myself creating a design for our Fizzle Force Group. I love this fandom so much!
 

 These two shirts are one of my personal favorites because I'm a big LILO shipper. 





I am an avid reader so I can't help but also create some bookish shirts. I hope you'll like them.






I also created some random stuff. I tried to create something for everyone


I would also like this chance to promote Krista and Becca Ritchie's Fizzle Force Shop. Here are some of the Addicted merchandise in their store. Ugh those hip huggers are so adorable don't you think?? I wanna wear them all (well, one at a time)!



A good friend and my co-admin @lilohalway also has a shop at Zazzle, Quoterrific. I loooooove this mug! She gave me one and you'll think that I'm crazy, but I don't use it. I put it in my cabinet so no one will see and use it.

Seen anything you like? Tell me!




No comments:

Post a Comment