Sunday, April 3, 2016

Most Anticipated Reads: APRIL 2016


Hey Hey Aholics!! Wazzup wazzup?? Start of the month again and it's time for my list of anticipated reads for the month of April!! I have to say that I am more than thrilled and exhilarated to reveal the books that make my mouth water and my spine tingle with anticipation. Get ready to add some awesome reads in your tbr this month!




Paper Princess (The Royals #1) by Erin Watt (pseudonym) (Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick)
Release Date: April 4th
Goodreads
Amazon (Paperback) 

I've been seeing really good things about this book and I can't wait for this one to come out so I'll know (and would be in the loop) what those bloggers are talking about! I am a big fan of Elle Kennedy! I love her Him series with Sarina Bowen and her Off-Campus Series! I will definitely read anything she writes! And this book is no exception! Will be reading this the moment it's released! #CantWait #SuperExcited #MoreElleKennedyBooksPls



One with You (Crossfire #5) by Sylvia Day
Release Date: April 5th
Goodreads
Amazon

Grrrr I've been waiting for this book for like FOREVER!! Sylvia, you don't know what kind of torture you put your readers through! This is one of my most favorite series. There is just something with Gideon and Eva that you can't help but fall in love with their story. Now that the conclusion to their romance is here, I can't #^&(*&$###... I just can't! Another fave series of mine is coming to end and I'm just sad! Anyhoo, more Gideon Cross and Eva Tramell!! Hell yeah sign me up!! #Stoked #SadAtTheSameTime #GideonAndEvaForever



Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward 
Release Date: April 11th
Goodreads
Amazon (Paperback) 

I love love love as in head over heels in love with their very first collaboration which is Cocky Bastard!! It's one of my most fave reads last year! So I think it's no wonder that this second collaboration of Penelope and Vi is one of my most awaited books for this month!! I can't wait, as in I'm super duper to the max hyped to read this! And don't get me started with the cover!! Gahhh Do you see how hot is that cover model?? I definitely, as in 200 % approve of your choice, Penelope and Vi!!  #HotCoverModel #AnticipatingMoreFromTheseAwesomeAuthors



Some Kind of Perfect (Addicted Series #3.5) by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Release Date: April 22nd
Goodreads

It's not a secret for those who know me that I AM 1 MILLION % IN LOVE WITH THE ADDICTED SERIES!! I am so passionate about this story! This is MY LOVE, MY LIFE, MY EVERYTHING! This series and all the characters mean so much to me. I consider reading Addicted To You, the first book of this series, one of the best decisions I made. This series changed my life, changed me, changed everything for me! As this series ends with this epilogue book, I will forever cherish all the laughs, the ugly cries, all those swoony moments, all those endearing moments, all the tears I shed and all of the emotions I felt while reading these books!! You have a fan for life Krista and Becca! Thank you for this series! Seriously, THANK YOU!! #AddictedToTheAddictedSeries #LILOismynumberoneOTP #ForeverAddicted 



Shameless by Lex Martin
Release Date: April 26th
Goodreads

Lex is one of my favorite authors! Her Dearest series is a favorite of mine. This book is a spin off of that series and will feature Brady who appeared in the second book, Finding Dandelion. You don't have to read it but if you want to know a little bit about Brady, the tattoo artist, then by all means, pick up FD. #MoreFromLex #HerBooksAreHotAndSoEnjoyableToRead



What books are you anticipating to read this month? Sound off in comments! 




No comments:

Post a Comment