Monday, September 5, 2016

Most Anticipated Reads: September 2016





Hey Aholics!! Sorry this post is a bit late. I am having trouble with my internet connection. It's really slow. Took some time for me to create in an online editing website the blog post banner, then upload it and the book cover photos. You may notice the lack of posts last month.

Anyway, I really love sharing my anticipated reads every month. And I just can't not share my list again for the month of September.





The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas
Release Date: September 6th
Goodreads 
Pre-order on Amazon

I haven't read anything by this author (Oppsie! I know, don't kill me!) Her popular series has been in my TBR for like forever but I haven't had the time to get into it yet. I hope to read it one day. But since she's releasing a new book, I thought I'll read it first! So yes, I am truly waiting for this one!!





The One Real Thing (Hart's Boardwalk #1) by Samantha Young
Release Date: September 6th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon

Ah Samantha Young is one of my faves! I really love love love love Braeden and Joss from her On Dublin Street book. I always look forward when she has a new release. And yay, several more hours till this book is out!!





Sacking the Quarterback by Samantha Towle 
Release Date: September 6th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon

Love a sports-themed book! And this one is by Samantha Towle!! Creator of Jake Weathers and Tru! I love this woman! I haven't read anything by her since The Mighty Storm. I think this is a good one. And did I say I love sports-themed books?









Roman Crazy (The Broads Abroad #1) by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci

Release Date: September 13th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon

Woot!! Ever since I read Wallbanger, Alice Clayton's books have always been on my favorite shelf! Also, when Nina Bocci shared who is their muse for the hero of this book, I can't even!! I love Simone Bredariol so much! I stalk him on Instagram and I just have to read this!








#Bae by Cambria Hebert
Release Date: : September 16th 
Goodreads

Gahhhhh another Romeo-Rimmel book??? This will be a very big, big YES PLS!! I love Cambria's Hashtag series so so much!! One of my all-time favorites! And I am so grateful to this author for giving her readers so much. Thanks again Cambria for writing another book of my favorite book couple!










Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland 
Release Date: September 19th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon (Paperback)

This writing duo is a must read for me! After they wrote the Cocky Bastard, these two are on my auto-buy list!! I also love, the Stuck Up Suit! So happy that they'll have another release this month!!










The Goal (Off-Campus #4) by Elle Kennedy
Release Date: September 26th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon

Love this series of standalones. The first book, The Deal is my all-time fave book! I love hockey!! Elle Kennedy is also one of my favorite writers. I think these reasons are enough why I am waiting for her newest release.



What books are you anticipating next month? Let me know in comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment