Sunday, July 31, 2016

Most Anticipated Reads: August 2016



My Most Anticipated Reads for next month (August 2016)




Out of Bounds (The Summer Games #2) by R.S. Grey 
Release Date: August 1st

I read the first book and it was AH-MAH-ZING!! It's no wonder I'm looking forward to this one! Rachel writes the best sports-themed books and I can't wait to read this! Counting down the hours!! Woooottt!!




It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
Release Date: August 2nd

What? This is a CoHo book!! I don't think this needs further explanation! I mean surely the name speaks for itself! Christmas has come early for me with this release. She's an auto-buy author for me. No need to read the blurb! I adore this woman to death! I will read anything she'll write! HUGE COHO FAN HERE!




Neighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward 
Release Date: August 15th

Gahhh I can't believe there is someone hotter than Elec!! Stepbrother Dearest is an all-time favorite book of mine! I love love love loveeeeeeee that book so much! August 15 can't come any closer!


The rest of my TBR

Since there are only 3 books I'm looking forward next month,  I thought of listing the rest of the books in my TBR



Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino 
releases August 9th



The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc. #2) by Rachel Van Dyken 
releases August 9th 



A Beautiful Funeral (Beautiful #3) by Jamie McGuire
releases August 15th



The Sapphire Heist (Jewel #2) by Lauren Blakely
releases August 16th



Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens
releases August 23rd



Author Anonymous by E.K. Blair
releases August 29th


What books are you anticipating next month? Let me know in comments!!



No comments:

Post a Comment