Friday, July 1, 2016

Most Anticipated Reads: July 2016

 

Yo Aholics! July 1st and I am enumerating once again the books I am coveting the most! 



Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt
Release Date: July 25th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon

This book is my most anticipated read for this month! Gahh! You don't know what kind of torture you put me through Jen and Elle!! That cliffhanger on Paper Princess left me really hanging! And I've been waiting for this book the moment I'm done with book 1! 25 more days and I'll be reunited with Ella and Reed! I am one hundred and one percent prepared to be royally ruined!





Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley #2) by Alice Clayton
Release Date: July 12th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon

Hot mysterious farmer? YES, pls!! I fell in love with Nuts which is book 1 in this series. I remember Oscar doesn't talk much. And Natalie is the strong, successful city girl. Opposite attract each other? I am excited! I love romcoms and Alice is my go-to author when it comes to funny stories! I'll be binge-reading this on the 12th!





Bossman by Vi Keeland
Release Date: July 18th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon (Paperback)

I am beyond excited whenever a favorite author has a new release. Vi Keeland is one of my fave and auto-1-click authors. I simply adore this lady. I love her books. And I'm sure Bossman will be another hot book boyfriend to add to my ever increasing list of book boyfriends!






Moonshot by Alessandra Torre 
Release Date: July 4th
Goodreads
Pre-order on Amazon (Paperback)

I was blown away when I read Black Lies. Was wowed once again by Tight. Extremely charmed by Hollywood Dirt. I am ready for Moonshot to slay me! Bring it on Alessandra!







Banking the Billionaire (Bad Boy Billionaires #2) by Max Monroe 
Release Date: July 26th
Goodreads

Wild for wild. Prank for prank.

Gahhh I am totally and absolutely going gaga over this book!! Tapping the Billionaire is one of my great reads! That book is endearingly funny and amusing. Tapping Her made me look forward to this book! That last chapter where Thatch and Cassie were texting solidified that their story will be a beautiful and comical chaos!



What new releases this month are you looking forward to? Let me know in comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment